Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The best of the west...or maybe just California.

Mojito and Red Tail at Cesar in Berkeley, California

Oysters at Hog Island Oyster Company at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, California

Best Chai ever at Peaberry's in Oakland, California

Ice Cream at Ici in Berkeley, California

The dessert menu at Chez Panisse in Berkeley, California

Chilaquiles and Mexican Hot Chocolate at Tacubaya in Berkeley, California

Salumi Cone at Boccalone at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, California

Acme Bread in San Francisco, California

Donut Muffin at Bette's Diner in Berkeley, California

Ham & Cheese Croissant from Belwood Bakery in Los Angeles, California

Wish I could eat it all again right now!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited...I am headed up to the Bay Area for my birthday weekend and I am going to spend 4 whole days eating--I CANNOT wait! Dona Tomas, Cesar, Bette's Oceanview Diner, Brazil Cafe, and Trattoria La Sicialian: HERE I COME!

    ReplyDelete