Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This happened...

I realized the last time I published something on my blog was right before I started having morning sickness that lasted 9 months.  Then this happened on Christmas Eve...


I'm hopeful that I can get back to blogging and a sense of normalcy.  I have a list a mile long of things I have been waiting to cook/make since last April.  I basically quit cooking anything that takes more than 20 minutes and because of that we have been living off of things that don't require a recipe--weeds and sausage (Mario Batali), pork chops with kale and sweet potatoes, chicken soup/salad/tacos, pasta salad with apples, radishes, arugula, and chicken (Alice Waters), and a myriad of other quick and easy non-recipe needing meals.  Just to add to it, I have been avoiding dairy for a month and a half and of course all I want is a big wheel of cheese and a glass of chocolate milk.  I guess this is what I get for living off cheese and chocolate milk for nine months.  So here's to starting to feel a little bit normal! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful picture! I hope those storms aren't affecting you all. Hope you can get into some cheese and chocolate soon :)

    ReplyDelete