Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide

I am having such a hard time this year spending money on gifts, or really anything for that matter (other than Parmigiano Reggiano and maybe a little Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam).  Inherently, I am a gift giver.  I like to make people happy.  I've composed a list of things that I wish I could buy for people and things that I think I actually will make for people.

Buy (I wish):

<em>Maya Brenner Kentucky</em> Pendant <em>Necklace</em>

Image of Writing Caddy

Image of The Botanist's Kit

The Hippy Owl Art Locket - Vintage

Heirloom Recipe Card Box - Reserve your box today!


Make:

  


Vintage Hot air balloon soap wedding idea



LPH809MFinished.jpg title=


And finally, I will try to make food gifts look really amazing like this...

(Anybody have a really good granola recipe?)

Good luck this holiday season being crafty and creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment