Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lunch, oh lunch...


I just had a parent ask me about packing healthier lunches. Even though I am not a parent I have to pack my lunch every day and watch several children either "poo-poo" their lunches or gobble them right up. There is definitely an art to lunch making. My mom used a cookie cutter to make everything appear more delicious. And a little note. That was until the age of 10 when I had to start making my own lunch. My brother never had to make his own lunch and he is a sophomore in college right now. I'm never going to let my mama live that one down. Anyway, I am posting several links below. Getting the child involved is definitely a good idea and a cookie cutter goes a long way!




Leftovers are always a good option as well. And variety...

2 comments:

  1. Mom makes the best lunches! I'm so glad I never had to make my own!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nick," whoever you are, you are a wimp...does mommy make your lunches?....quit being a weener

    when i was kid, i made my own lunches, and since i couldn't cook, i just scooped up gravel and put it in my bag, along with kraft imitation cheese slices.....tough....

    ReplyDelete